Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Enchanted

Grabbed this random picture from Zhuxiao's blog. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.



Today was great. Couldn't ask for a better day.

Headed to 1u the usual old boring hangout place. haha. It keeps you kind of entertained when you're bored.haha.



Today was kind of special in a sense as it was the so called "last outing with Cheryl". Smart ass like her packing off and heading to Aus to study and all the yadadada crap. Basically the truth is she met an aussie bf which she hides from our knowledge so yayayaya she's going there and she'll come back and say this is my bf. haha



Finally got the chance to watched Enchanted. Seriously I give this movie 10/10 rating. This is like the best Disney movie I've ever watched. A little twist to the normal prince charming, princess and stepmother stories. This movie rox.



ok. Maybe Cheryl's right. the movie influenced me. Right after the movie headed to the old wing for fun. Then there was this Disney Castle all set up in the Centre Court. And there were little gals running around possing for the camera in "princess attire". Walked around and realised that there was actually a makeover going on. Out of curosity, I asked the guy what this thing was all about. And he told me like yadadada You spent RM 30 and above and yadadada you get the makeover for free. Just choose your fav princess and they'll make you up. Cool right. Rm 30 for a makeover.



Then the guy must choose to drop the BOMBSHELL on me and told me that teh age limit is 3-12 years old. Obviously I don't pass as a 12 year old kid. :) I seriously was like super dissapointed. It's like all your hopes of being a princess just for a photoshoot has been taken away just like that. Cheryl regreted that she allowed me to watch the movie. Obviously something must have gone wrong in my head!

Seriously. Every girl dreams of her prince charming and the castle. How I wished fairy tales do happen in real life.

I know one day my fairy tale will come true.

It's all about how you wish and kiss it.

I'm totally in LOVE with the Nutcracker at the Oval!!!




1 comment:

ern said...

Found your blog.
Haha