Saturday, June 21, 2008

Goodbye Kiss


All it took was a simple phone call
that left me shocked and teared.
years have passesd and we both have moved on.
the fact that all this years you could not put me aside
shocked me the most

i thought we have both moved on
and what was left between us
was friendship, something no one could break.

when it came to you
i never played hard to get
instead you were the one playing the game all the while
and I went along with it.

I gave you all the time you needed.
I waited for you long enough.
but you were just to proud to admit your feelings.

time passed and the clock continues to click.

after all this while.
you summed up the courage to confess everything.

but baby, it's all too late.
i've waited long enough for you to say those words
but they bring no meaning to me now
for my heart belongs some where else.

it hurts to say,
but i've moved on in life.
it'll be hard for you
but i've done it.

I've accepted everything
so it's time for you to move on and put me a side
the way i've done it with you.

You'll always have a place in my heart.

All i have for you now
is just memories
and

finally,
A goodbye kiss.

No comments: