Monday, August 31, 2009

August Happenings

August came and is going to end sooonn. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dont want time to fly so fast. =(

1. SAM is going to end in 2 months pluss. =( not really going to miss Taylors as I'll be there again next year. Going to miss the fun and people though.

2. I'm going to turn 18 in 6 days time. =/ emotionless about this. the only thing I'm looking foward to is being FINALLY LEGAL.

3. Trials are in 2 weeks time! OMG la why so fast one. =(

August has been a pretty good month always has been every year! Never found the source to it though. haha.

I managed to give my SOCIAL LIFE some sparks again. Not that it has been DEAD. =)

August Happenings!


7-13 August 2009

Mock Trial.Trial

8.8.2009
Chin Fei's 18'th at Be Delicious.
Watched G.I Joe after that! =)
Best Movie of the YEAR.

12.8.2009

TAYLORS Charity Drive.

Spent the best 30 bucks ever dunking Mr. David! =)

SEREMBAN SIEW PAU LAI!


18.8.2009

Zhuxiao's 18'th!

Paddington House of Pancakes.

the eyebags were because i slept at 3 am the night before. UGH.



Face to Face
Subang.

Rojak eating session at Taman Tun with the girls!

credits to Anabel Yee.

21.8.2009

Nicole's Farewell+18'th!

Full House.

August is going to end in 2 hours time. Goodbye August 2009 hello September 2009. =/

Econs presentation tomorrow. UGH. Last for econs. haven even prepared my speech. =.= procastination, it kills.

TIME TO GET SERIOUS.

no grades no conditional offers.

Period.

No comments: