Monday, November 19, 2007

Emotions Are running Over Me Like A Mad Truck

Waiting for you all this while to come along
just to simply whisper the words that should have been uttered so long ago.
I still always wonder when will the time come
when you and I can finally settle all these and move on in life
we left each other with broken hearts
and mending them will never be easy
leaving us both
uncertain of what will happen next
you always keep me wondering
when you will next appear again in my life.

You are all I want and need.
You know who you are.
Step out if you're brave enough to encounter the truth between us.
I'll always be waiting for you.

If you need me
just shout and you know I'll always be there for you.
You are a part of me
and I'm a part of you.

If you were to run
always run an extra mile for us.

I'll always be here.


No comments: