Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friggin Hollidays

Holidays.
Something that everyone student hate and love.
I for once really hate the holidays for now. It's so friggin boring! Thank goodness for that trip to Genting! If not I wouln't know what to do with my holls!
Everyday seems like a drag. Waking up every morning nad asking yourself the same old boring question, " What am I to do today?" It's getting kind of depressing asking the same question day in day out.

The malls are frigging pathetic. It's like you can actually walk and sleep. Everywhere you walk you seem to see the same old thing. Shops never seem to change their mannequins! Pathetic. Everytime you walk past say on eshop and you'll see the same clothes there and the smae old boring people there. haha

Another bad things about holidays are that you spent tons of money. Normal schooling days, how much money can you spent? 3/4 of our day is spent in school, tution and completing our never ending mountain of homework. When it's the holls, all you do is sit around and think of food and shopping. hehe...probably my da's really wise for not wanting to get me a credit card even the debit ones because he know I'll probably have the card melted by the time I get home from the mall and he'll probably have to buy a bigger house with an extra large storeroom to keep all my stuff! haha

Well..thank goodness for the next two weeks, I have something to do every morning! Lame as its seems and sounds...I have add maths tution like every singgle friggind day! including SATURDAY!!!! well at least that would keep me occupied and prevent myself from getting all emo and thinking about stuff that has already been shoved under the bed.




No comments: