Monday, September 7, 2009

The Day I Turned 18 I Felt Like ROYALTY. =)

I have come up with a conclusion, the best days in a girl's life is not only her wedding day but its also the days where she turns 16, 18 and all her milestone b'days. =)
Everyone went Whooho! Elaine is 18 so whats the Big celebration? =D
nahh, i decided not to celebrate although I could have. I had something else in mind, what better way is there to celebrate than with family!
I spent the day well and it was one of my GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
Went to church, ate books abit, japanese dinner and more after dinner suprises! =D
I want to SHOUT A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have made my day a SPECIAL ONE!
Thanks for all the wishes. For those who stayed up and wished me, I really appreciate it. =D
To the first person, you've set yourself a binding precedent! haha. THANKS MAN.
The messages that i recieved some were utterly awesome and fab and some so TOUCHING I cried reading them ok! haha!. For those who wished me on fb! thanksssss. =D when i opened fb wowwwwww 160+ notifications. Whooho. now i haven even replied half yet. Sorry!
and whoohoo! I visited anabel yee!
And I wanna say the BIGGEST THANK YOU TO MUMMY AND DADDY!
I know u guys read my BLOG ok. =D
Daddy and Mummy,
You both gave me the greatest SHOCK of my life ok. =D I knew what was comming but I didn't expect it!
Thanks for bringing me to this world and THANKS for MAKING MY 18 B;day the most fab one!!!!!!!!!!!
INDEED I FELT LIKE ROYALTY. =D
and no no no even trials couldn't take my happiness away!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Chocolate Cake for the soul. =D
where's my 18 candles?
we'll let it blow it with your friends!
haha.
so yea I haven blown my 18 candles!
SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
The BEST CHEESE CAKE IN THE WORLD
made esp for me by mummy!
this made my day! =D
and finally!
the youngest in the FAMILY is now 18!!!!!! =)

No comments: