Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping Spree and Port Dickson

When you want time to fly, it doesn't. When you don't want it to fly it does.
Trials are finally OVER. THANK GOD.
1 week of holls! much needed and anticipated. hehe.
SHOPPING SPREE WITH LEANNE CHOONG!

talk about being the best of friends.
i haven seen this BRAINY sinceee SPM RESULTS. OMG.

She's the BEST in the WHOLE WORLD.
we do crazy stuff from laughing like crap
to running around the mall
trying every single outfit for the FUN of it. =D
to gossiping.
awww I miss u madness nonsence LEANNE.


leanne!


I know how much of a JAKOON i'm going to sound now. =D

I haven been to Port Dickson since I was 5. =s haha until today!!!!!!!!

I had the best time of my life.

I was craving for the sun, fun, sand and sea. =D

today also for the first time in my lifeeee.....
i went on BANANA BOAT.

ok it was HELLish scary and A WHOLE lot of fun. =/
i drank too much salt water. =) haha.

Pictures... pictures.. waiting for them on FB! =)


the awesome breathtaking view of PD.

yvonne. We've been friends since we were TODLERS. talk about time. =D

and and something WEIRD HAPPENED today.

my scouts Petrol Leader which I hated to the CORE was on the trip.

SAY TOOT. =.=

and GAWD he remembers me.

Calvin: you look familiar, were u in Bu 3 before?

Elaine: errr you were my petrol leader when I was in form 1

Calvin: AHHA. I remember you, no wonder when I saw the roll list, elaine chin. rings a bell. last time you wore glasses right? you changed a lot but awww I remember you.

ok charlene, if you're reading this, I bet you're laughing your ass off. =)


No comments: