Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flash Those Legal ID's LEE'S

Everrryyyonee has turned 18 except you both. =)

Jason Lee Jia Sern.


A million words to describeee you. so not going to type them all out here. =)
you can be A PAIN IN THE ASS but deep within you're someone I can always count on.
Thanks for all the times and yuppp grow UP OK SMALL BOY. =D
enjoyyy yourrr LEGAL 18'th and Wishingg you all the verrryyyy best in everythingg okieee
So yupp no longerr SMALL BOY. =(


Lee Zheng Yi




"Because you dont know how I feel"


The girl who never fails to listen to my ramblings, alwayss tolerating my random thoughts and actionsss. the onee who stands by me and sits with me in class. =) all those awesomee moments we spent. I lovee you alot okieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =DDDDDD and doink why must you go to Aussie and leaveeee me here. =(

You're 18 and you're as OLD AS ME. =) like it or nottt you're 18!!!!!!!!!
say goodbyeee to thosee underage days and say hello to your clubbing jeans and fun filled days.

ALL THE BEST OKIEEE dear girl. =D will see you on TV SOON. =D haha.


TO THE BOTH OF YOU. I LOVEE YOU BOTH VERYYY MUCH and I couldn't imaginee life without you two. =D

SO ENJOYY YOURR LEGAL 18'th okieee. =DDDDDDDD


Hugs and kisses!

No comments: