Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello December. =)

December is here. =) in 31 days time we will be ushering in the NEW YEAR and say our goodbyes and kisses to 2009 and say HELLO to 2010. yet another new begining in our lifes.

I realised I haven been really working out for a LONG LONG time. =/ sucker. So today for onceee I woke up early with the aim of jogging and the washing my car which is in TOTAL need of washing! haha.
So mission accomplished today. Okie not the jogging part but yeaa. I got a CLEAN CAR. *the first and the last time i am ever going to wash my car by myself* HAHA.

Sometimes it takes reality to hit you hard and thats when you only realise how much you miss alot of things in our lives and how much you actually appreciate such things. XD
Begining my journey again with the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. =) makes you really pause stop and think that heyy life isnt that bad after all. =D best remedy when you're down.

I am in despo need of catching up on movies and dramas.
Finally got hold of My Sisters Keeper's DVD. watched it and cried even moree than when I was reading the book.

So yesh yesh. from now on I shall enjoyy December and make the best out it. Can't wait for Wednesday and Saturdayyy. WHEEE. =D

No comments: