Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mooting XOXO

Finally someone injected back all the lostt time of fun in my life. =D 10 weeks of law school+2 weeks of Spring term is just enough to make you screammm and SURRENDER. but oh wells, it's just the begining of everything sweet, sugary and spicy and all the what not random nutmeg's in lifeee....

I realised the reason why I neglected this blog totally was that it became more like a place for me to find solace and type all sorts of random rubbish what not. oh wells. =D

The most amazing thing about being a law student has just slipped by me and and all I have to say is this, MOOTING is one of the greatest ever experience I ever had so far in law school, yes. Set aside all those other events from the dining experience with the fact that I was sitted in the VIP table with Justice James Foong to the times where we got to meet the really cool bunch of lawyers from the Malaysian Bar Council to the time where we went to the Palace of Justice and all the yadaddada. none of this beat the feeling of MOOTING.

Things do happen for a reason and as much as we deny this, it's a MATTER of fact. The very fact that I was chosen to moot on the very first day meaning we had THE SHORTEST time available to prepare for it. and I really meant the shortest time available with the fact that we had MOCKS, *which i screwed i think* then Criminal assignment then GPL. WHAT NOT else somemoreee......

4 days were being spent at the library. LITERALLY SPENT there from the time the sun rose to the time the sun set. But ehh IT WAS VERY WORTH IT. =DDDDDDD

Basically the whole experience was something that cannot be described with WORDS and and that all I want is to do it all over again. (: but oh wells, as they say it might be a good whole 10 years before we can even stand up there at the podium again and submit and the next time it will be for REAL in front of real JUDGES. *faints*

Oh wells there's ALOT ALOT more that I want to say heree but then...I shall continue it the next time. (:

No comments: