Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walk with me again

I should not be here blogging when I should be finishing my Writing Credit submission. but oh wells.

Sometimes in life, we take things for granted and then we complain like crazy about LIFE to the cows come home and till the day the moon turns blue. But what we never do is STOP and LOOK at life and really appreciate what we have at the moment in time. =)

Finally dragged my ass to DJ and got my SPM slip after donkey period of time. =/ Think the main reason why I didn't want to go and take it was not because I didn't have the time but it was more like I DON'T EVEN WANNA LOOK at that SLIP and be reminded of my RESULTS. ugh. but i had to anyway and so yea.

The minute I got out of the car, I heard my dearest Pn. Norela's voice talking about IONIC BONDS and what not and man I laughed like crazy remembering all those Chem lessons where where we did stupid and fun experiments and how for 2 years I said that I won't ever be satisfied if I ended High School without seeing Norela's FLY-FLY tudung catching fire. but SADLY it never happened. =( boo I had the mens rea but not the courage for the actus reus to go do it. HAHAHA.

Next. Pn. Lim's VOICE. continued laughing. I must have looked like a lunatic laughing all the way walking into school. I really missed those days where when we had Bio lessons in the am and how the whole class will snatch up Bio books and start copying each other's notes in awe of not getting kicked out of class. =D at the time yes we may have hated it so much but now, thinking back, I really miss doing what we do best. =D

Next. Pn. Norita. this is one teacher I actually am very FOND of. She laods us with work and she's the most CYNICAL of all but yet she's the best still. (: BM lessons were the bomb where we use to sit behind in class, and talk and talk and yap and yap and she will SCOLD us and and LOOOLS what not has she not done or said to us. she's still as FUNNY and cynical as ever. She told me this: "Bagus sekarang belajar law, mulut tu suka cakap banyak aje di kelas sekarang bolehla cakap seberapa banyak jadi peguam". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Met Norliza and Saik too. set those teachers aside.

Walking on that very grounds of DJ brought back the FONDEST MEMORIES ever. Like everything started REPLAYING in my head. it was as though someone press the PLAY button in my head.

I remember how we use to FRET so much about school, how we wanted to go to college so BADLY. Man I would KILL or do anything just to be a school student all over again. Wear that Blue uniform, carry that backpack and tie my hair. I miss all those ALOT ALOT including the toilets and the canteen food. =p

and now that I don't have it all. I miss it ALOT ALOT. =( lesson learned. ALWAYS ALWAYS appreciate what you have and never let it go. Savour every moment of that EVERLASTING Moment and don't begin to regret once you don't have it. I never seem to learn my lesson. tsk tsk.

enough ramble bamble. BACK TO WORK. =DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: