Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let's Get It Done

Thank God It's Saturday and yes for the first time this whole month, i managed to sleep in! Whoots...that's an achievement. So does it actuall take a look through my diary and daily planner for me to actually realise that my exmas are round the corner of course I don't mean ass pee am as it's still like a long way down..though it's freakin me out!

Trying to leave up my new year resoulutions to do even better in my studies. I actually studied!!!!!! I feel so proud.

It seems that school this year is not that bad after all for now.

The confessions has already been made but just not straight to your face. Can someone please come and explain to me what on earth is happening around here now? It seems that world is spinning around and tht poles are just going topsy turvy.

All I have is just one simple request. But why is its so hard just to get an answer to this doubts and thoughts. Life indeed is just complicated. Can't a girl gets what she most desires and shout it all out!

quote of the day:

ps: Off to the gym. Have to start training for Kl Marathon. lol

No comments: