Sunday, January 20, 2008

You're My All In Alll

One word just one word can cause you to lose everything you have or gain everything in the whole wide world. And it's the word below.

Everyday I seem to think about you. Everytime I see you, I feel a rush in my bloodstream. When I look at you it seems thta your eyes are my source of comfort. You're my pillar of strength. Looking at you everyday just give some the confidence to be who I am for I know you'll love me for who I am. When you talk your voice rings in my ears and inside my heart I will be cheering you on.

When you're down, I seem to feel the hurt even more in me than in you. I'll always be wondering what you're doing every minute and thinking about you is something that gives my heart pleasure. When you're near, I feel like everything is just going to be fine. But when you're far I feel the world crumbling down.

You may never know but the truth is you're everthing that I've ever needed. Thoughts and images of you bring me tons of happiness. Every word that you utter is my source of inspiration. The look in your eyes is enough to melt all the hurt in me. My heart screams for you evey single moment.

Everyone says that High school love is something that just does not last and it's all a waste of time. I think otherwise. The person now may be your soulmate one day and as for know I think and know you're the one.

Realtionships come and break easily as for our's that's yet to come, I know we will last. I'll be waiting for you everyday.

Throughout the years relationship after relationship I seem to have got so bored of all this. It seems to me that everyone is the same after all. But for you, I know this is going to be a fresh new start for us and definitely I will cherish you forever.

When I'm done and you're far. Memories that we share seems to brighten me up. Probably to you starting a new relationship after all the hurt you went through is preety painful and it's stiil piercing you, let me tell you this, I'm prepared and I know for sure I'll be able to patch up your heart and the hurt.

Let us start anew and a fresh. As it's a new year allow us to put our past behind and start everything new.

As for now I hope that you will come to realise the feelings that we have for each other and search deep into your heart and you'll always know that I'll be there waiting for you and supporting you no matter what circumstances that we face.

I'll be waiting at my doorstep everyday waiting for you to come and utter the words that we both so long to hear. When the time has come let us be one in mind and in soul. You know who you are and you know your heart's desires. Always listen to your inner voice as it will result in your happiness and your happiness is my happiness.

I'll always be waiting as You're My All In All.

No comments: