Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello Stress and Goodbye Sleep

September has come to an end.
And October will be rolling in soon.
shit.
SPM is in a month's time.

My stress level is way beyond max and trust me,
I don't even know how I'm going to survive.
Well than that's the job of Coffee and My beloved Chicken Essence. ;)

I really need to control my spending and STOP SPENDING MONEY.
I've spent like *i don't even dare to calculate* this month. :)
must learn to save.
what with recession comming in. lol.

finally.
The hard core mood has finally kicked in hard.
and it's driving me up and down the wall. ;)

just don't even have time to breath. :)

on a random note,
yea, jie you're right.
i should have listen to you long ago and not regret about it now.
i guess its not too late. :)
hehe.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and................
I have tution @ 10 am.
Add Maths wei. die.
Teacher called and
"elaine, I'm dropping all the hw in ur postbox now, I want it all completed by tomorrow."
pfft and I was having my dinner. mangkuk. shouldn't have brough my phone out. haha

so with all that amount of work and studying to do....
I'm never going to finish watching my 7 days. (i know..I'm outdated)
................. :)

and WK.
at least I don't drool over someone's picture 24/7.
I bet you have *ahem* picture under ur pillow. haha
or say and enlarge pic in ur room???

I MISS SCHOOL.

PERIOD.

Why need to study and memorise a whole lot about Reproduction.
Experimenting sounds better. :)
lol.

No comments: