Friday, September 5, 2008

When You're 16 going on 17



Stupid this post may seem.

But its the truth and nothing but the truth.

Crap.

That's how I feel now.

All these years,

I look foward to every single b'day,

Anticipating the time when I can blow an extra candle on my b'day cake.

ahha. The sensation of being matured every year.

But now as I write this today as a 16 year old teenager

I only have a few hours left before I turn 17.

Honestly, I don't really look foward to turning 17 anymore.

It was a dream of a kid to be 17

but now,

I don't see the light in that dream anymore.

The only good thing is that ahem I can drive!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Tears are brimming in my eyes.

Well, I guess i just have to accept the fact that i'm getting OLDER...lol... :)

yet to make my 17 wishlist with my 17 dreams....

till then....when Elaine is still 16.....

the wonderful memories of being 16 will always be stuck in my mind.

Hopefully and prayfully,

me being 17 will bring around a whole lot of goodness!

Birthday Jitters.


No comments: