Saturday, January 17, 2009

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
YESS. I hate the smell of smoke. ewww.

2. How about drinking?

as long as he doesnt puke on me when he's drunk. :)

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
duh. celebs!

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
depends on who the person is.


5. What's your favorite sport?
Swimming and gym. :)

6. It's Saturday night, and you're home alone.What do you do?
Simple. Pick up the phone and yak till the wee hours in the morning.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I nearly die everytime I'm on one.

8. When is the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
when you're ready for a commitment.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
me, myself and I

10. What are you doing this weekend?
ASSIGNMENTS. Boo.

11. What is your favorite restaurant?
Sushi Zanmai. :)

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
what sort of idotic question is this.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
why would I even kiss him in the first place?

14. Do you like anyone right now?
*grins*


15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The looks then the eyes. then a scan from top to toe.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Mountains with my loved ones.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
my ancient phone. :)

18. Computer or Laptop?
definitely laptop.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
jeans.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
every year. its up to you to make the best of things.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18. that's when life begins.

22. What should you be doing right now?
my Legal Studies assesment homework.

23. What is your favorite TV show?right now?
I haven touched the tv since college started.

24. What's been your last purchase?
My statement tees. :)

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
noppeeeeee

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
YESSSS. do I have to be reminded of such incidents?

27. What do you do when you're at home?
the norm?

28. What is your favorite subject?
Legal Studies! :)

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
family, friends and my oh so near perfection Life..
you.

tag:
to who ever who wants to do this tag. :)

enjoy!

No comments: