Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Begining

when 5 Jan rolls along, which is in 3 days time.
I'll officially be a college student. =.=
good or bad? I shall see starting Monday.

Some people still seem rather relaxed, some haven even registered for college yet. lmao.
ahha.

I'll just pray that my decision to do SAM at Taylor's, Subang is and will be the perfect one for me. =.= i just hate the thought of 100% based examinations so ahhaa. SAM seems perfect. :)

ahha. Legal Studies. prolly one of the subjects i'm looking forward too. :)
so from now on, it's bye bye pure science and haloo maths,eng,acc,econs,legal studies. :)
phew...
no more bio,chem,physics and all the yadaddaa rubbish.

It's a New Year, a New Beginning and A New Studying Environment.
ahha.

going shopping with Leanne again later. :)

that day, it was supposed to be me accompanying her shopping, but in the end it ended up the other way round. :)
hey you can't blame me. there was super great stuff on SALE and i must be mad to forgo those stuff... hhehe.
so today, is my turn to trully accompany her shopping. :)

hehe. my chicken pox free face. :) I'm done with that chicken pox saga!

a million thanks to those who were there for me when i had to go through it. :)

and thanks for ur get well wishes.

No comments: