Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Finally Over

The journey has been a long one.
a tough one.
one that has challenged me so much, I thought I could never make it through.

living in an illusion was the era I was living in for the past months,
everyday was like a dream, a walking fantasy, a new chapter and a new journey.
but some where during this journey,
I found obstacles and embraced it all.
being tough and facing it all.

no matter how much it hurts all the while,
no matter how much trouble I had to go through
I always make sure that it will achieve perfection.

the times we had together were fun times,
times where probably, will be among one of the best times of my life,
no doubt,
i fell for you HARD.
& everything about my world revolved around you,
everything was always about you and you only.

there were times,
when it hurt so much to know of certain things,
i would still put on a plastic smile in front of you
and make things appear like everything is normal.
but deep inside, i'll be tearing up and tears will swell up in my eyes.
my heart hurts like its been burnt,
but,
there's nothing i could do or anything
beacuse
it hurt even more to know the truth.

throughout this times,
i've always been asking myself and doubting myself,
are you for real?
i never seem to find the answers neither could I ever even bring myself to the truth.
because i knew that the truth whatever it may be
will pierce me like a nail.

winds have changed.
and i've woken up from this illusion.
snapped back into reality and stepped out of my shoes
and observed everything.
i finally came to my senses that it was a mere illusion.
one dream that will always remain a dream.

from then on,
i knew things have changed
and that was the time,
i knew it was a clean break.

today and so many other days
i woke up with this peace and serenity knowing that
I'm finally living back in reality.
no one's to hurt me or bother me
or even juggle my mind up.

seems to me
you were yesterday's story.
History is history and i'll never let it repeat itslef.
whatever has happened will remain memories in me.

things have definitely changed
and I know for sure
this time i'm not lying to myself anymore
for this is REAL and
not some random emotional feeling.

I've put the past behind and started a fresh, a new.
we both have chosen our paths
and
its with this fresh start we start a new in things that we do.

You brought me joy and happiness,
memories that will always be a part of me,
it has always been about you and it will always be.

you picked me up when I fall
and was always there in times of ups and downs.

Friends forever thats what we will always be
for FRIENDSHIPS are always a part of me.

till then,
we shall start a new and have our very own stories to tell.

phewwww.
it's like a big burden lifted of my shoulders.
for once, now
i feel like a free GIRL
able to run and fly without gravity pulling me down.

Love indeed is a Beautiful thing.

you'll always be a part of me.

Hugs and kisses.
laine.

No comments: