Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bla...Bla....Blaaaaaaaaaa

why, oh why?
do I have to learn Maths?
what's Maths gotta do with me being a Lawyer next time?
calculate my client's properties? or calculate how much I should charge?
or ramble on and on about figures in court?

Seriously, maths has certainly not been one of my FAV subject and
SAM maths is killing me.
it's not that it's hard. its a bit like add maths,
but what's killing me is the Calculator anddddddd
BLOODY MODEL GRAPHS.
pfft.

what's with it seriously?
what's with all the explanation and all?
the shit part is,
I have Maths quiz next tues and the bloody graphs are included.
God Bless My Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if Maths is not enough.
I have an ESL investigative study to do.
2000 word essay+all those research crap.
nowwwwww.....
I have Legal Studies CPT to do
and another bloody
2000 word essay+ all the research crap.

I'm also in desprate need for my driving license.
I cant stand taking bus anymore! :(
sooo bloody stressfull and ughhh
I'm sooo going to pass even if it means bribing because i need my license.
I'm just going to drive to Taylor's even if it means being stuck in the JAM.
I dont want to take bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okie. Leanne you win. it's less than 1 month and I already loathe taking the bus. :)
guess you know me too well huh?

it's all over now,
i've been through the darkest days
and
now i seem to see
a light at the end of it all.

No comments: