Monday, February 9, 2009

Goodbye and Loves

it seems like yesterday where we were just running around in diapers
jumping up and down learning our ABC's and
today
we're all grown up, going our very own ways, and parting
well, it's never easy but we have to face it.

our dearest Candice has boarded the plane and is on her way to Trinity.
looking at her that day during her farewell,
reminded me alot about my bestie Cheryl.
at that moment in time, i knew I was going to miss Candice the way i missed Cheryl.

before Cheryl boarded the plane, she phoned me
and well I was in church camp.
the minute i put down the phone, i cried like there was no tomorrow. i really cried.
(i think she doesnt know this) haha.
and lol everybody thought i was bullied or whatever.

hey come to think of it, it has already been 2 years since she left.
and yess I still miss her TRUCKLOADS.

Dearest Candice Sow,
take care in Trinity! :)
I'll definitely miss the aura of Candice around here in M'sia. :)
we'll all be missing you here,
so dont forget us! :)

Have fun there!!!!
see you when you come home.
and like you said
this is not goodbye.
xoxo dear.


Candice Sow

enough with goodbyes! :)

Sometimes, in life we just have to step out and look through our lives
and count our blessings. =)
and for that....
i have to say these are my among my biggest blessings! :)
my dearest three babes who never fails to put a smile on my face.
each of them plays a very significant role in my life.
roles that make my life even more meaningful day by day.
and
these are the girls, who picked me up everytime I fall,
listening to my endless ramblings and hurts,
tolerating me at all times,
the list just goes on and on........

Dears, words just cant describe how much you all mean to me.
"action speaks louder than words"

anabel yee


zhuxiao



wai kar

Cheers To Our Friendship!

hugs and kisses! :)





No comments: