Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweetest Of It All

Valentines Day rolled along and has gone.
memories of past Valentines Day rolls along in my mind and i came to a conclusion
2008 Valentines Day was so far the best! :)

reason no. 1: spent it with Ana and Wai Kar and oh wells the whole angsana
reason no. 2: Michael recited that oh so sweet poem to Wai Kar
reason no 3: spent it at Terry's tution. now ermmm not so sure if this is sweet memories? :)
reason no 4: had dinner with my parents.
reason no 5: spent it at Pn. Rubiah's tuition. *ahem* i still remember, Jason and I were the BIG
lightbulbs, since the couple opposite us was doing their thang. :)
reason no. 6: My school bag kena rampas by the ghost, oh hail the Loudspeaker spoiler
PN. HAMIZAN!!!

and of all the above,
i LOVE reason 6 the most!
the best time of my life was when my mum gave Pn. Hamizan the oh so sweetttt serving she deserves! ahha.

really miss those days. :)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABES! :)
i wish i could
do it all over again.


No comments: