Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hot and Cold

I swear there's not even time to breath! There's so much to do and the clock seems to be ticking ever so fast. Its now me against time. =.=

Learning to pick yourself up after a BIG FALL isnt that easy as I thought it will be. All this while, I thought I was strong but somehow deep within I discovered, I'm not even strong emotionally anymore. With everything that has been evolving around me has weakend me.

It's still not easy but i'm sure i'll be able to do it!


College. Ahha. Oh yesssssss. I HATE MY NEW TIMETABLE! all because there's shot of lecturers in Taylors, they must choose to screw my timetable anddddd cause us all misery and depression. Gone are the days, where I have break daily with the gang, hanging out with zx, oh yesh i'll miss you dear girl. :) and, my classes use to be on the 2'nd floor now they're on the 5'th floor. okie, this i'm not complaining. EXERCISE. ;) barely even have time for that anymore.


As for driving lessons, i'm still only stuck at 6 hours. Mr. Chua seems to be so 'HOT in demand' he has no timeee to even fit me in. ahha. not as desprate for my lessons anymore the way i was before.


Social life. That word doesnt seem to exist in my dictionary anymore. :( but in a sense it's by choice also. I'll work my ass of till November get my target results and I'll kick asses that time. Till then, even if i were to become a nerd, it doesnt matter. Because i'm going to prove myself once again.


Presentations and assignments are filling up my calender at rapid growth rate. every date seems to be marked. I just realised something. Those days of english tution and Speech and Drama has really done me good. Seriously, wth the fees was like 1k pluss. But ahha today, it's money well spent. Somehow along the way, it has instilled into me soft skills that has developed with time to the fact that during econs presentation, i freaked out, forgot my speech, i managed to crap out a presentation that came out with the highest marks in class. :) ahha. Pure satisfaction. :)


oo. ESL. My abortion draft is due monday and I haven even done anything. :) typically me. Just waiting for writer's inspiration. I need pressure to do so. :)


oh yesss. There's officially not HOT GUYS in Taylors seriously. The March intakes, another great big dissapointment. :(


i was a dreamer before you let me down.

changes do happen in the world when you make an effort to do so.

No comments: