Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome March

Two months has passed and now we've just welcomed in March.
9 weeks in college already. :)

I'm just hereeee to rambleeeeeeee....so forgive me!
ahhhaa.
i just realised i have friggin loads of assignments to do
anddddddddd my ESL draft is due end of the month... so I have to talk abortion language.
My Gay marriage report for Legal this wednesday. SO GAYYY's out there! pleaseee help me ok! come out of the shell. and enlight me with your stories! *grins*

Driving lessons starts wednesday!!! yipeeeeee.....
Law talk tomorrroowwww by Monash Uni.

soooo blalalallalalalalaallaal

anddddddd

I HAVE TO FRIGGING LEARN TO USE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP! :)
seriously I never know howwww to use that program because I never EDIT my pictures.

Laine. Stayyy strong!!! Holidays aree commmmiiiinggggg! ;)


now LAN seems more intresting. :)

No comments: