Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Of steering wheels and gears

Driving lessons started today!

and lol if you're wondering what happened. let me emphasise this. I CAME HOME IN ONE PIECE. :)

ok I admit i suck. :) HAPPY?

gear changing. man, i was superrrr lost and blur when my instructor taught me to change gear. all the free gear and lalalalala. andddd the coordination with the clutch, gear and accelerator. gawdddddddd i was friggin nervous ok.

next stop. driving practical.
went a few rounds the circuit. it was ok..didnt mati enjin at all.
then after that, my driving instructor chose to give me a heartattack.

"ok, now you turn left, then drive home." oh shitttt. i felt like peeing in my panties.

driving home meansssss, driving on the LDP! and it was starting to rain..i was praying like there was no tomorrow.

i drove all along the LDP and it was scary ok, with the rain and heavy traffic. so i thought hmpp, maybe i'll be going home using the Tropicana way? apparently, my drving instructor had a little extra in it for me. when i reached to the turning, he said go straight, go up the highway...i was like shit.

so maybe the route home may be via, DJ? the rain was getting heavier and the traffic was building up, i wasss shaking even more. came to the DJ turning, he said go straight go under the underpass. =.= my Goodness. so i droveeee and lol, i was so scared i couldn't think straight.
when i saw One U, i thought heyyy go home by BU! nonono that wasnt it all,

he said drive up the highway there again. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the highway leading to Curve is one scary onee...so many cars. i knewwww shit. i have to drive under the Persiaran Surian now. Goodness save me someone?

but thank God i manage to reach home safely, phewwwwww.... the engine died on me just that one time, at the traffic light.

but heyy it's just the first lesson! :) what do u expect? haha.

SAM fiesta tomorrow! :) something to look foward to besides the holidays i guess. not that i'm looking foward to holidays nowwwww....ASSIGNMENTS. blehhhhh.


the times we spent together,
are slides that alwaays play on my mind,
constantly reminding me.
i just want to put everything aside.

No comments: