Friday, June 19, 2009

The BIG CICAK Adventure!

Came home from college today preety late, had some stuff to do after class.

All of a sudden, my mum ran out from the kitchen and jumped on the chair and told my dad, THERE'S A '4 Kiok Sei' in the KITCHEN. SHIT. Instant reaction, I jumped on the couch. AND I WAS LIKE DADDDY GO KILL THE FELLA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next thing, my dad was like SHIT the fella SUPER BIG, I also dare not do anything! fast thinking, my mum ran upstairs already. What to do? Leave the fella there meh? Ahha. CALL SRCURITY GUARD!

My mum was like STUPO on the stairs and daddy was distracting that BIG FELLA, so I had to call the security. LOL. Teehee, running there will be slow, so I grabbed the car keys and drove to the guardhouse. AHHA,. My awesome driving skills. =)

When you haven been using BM for a long while, it SUCKS. I told the Guard, eehh Encik Ismail, ada satu CICAK BESAR dalam dapur rumah saya. MAN the guards laugh. =.= Later only I realised why. They caught the FELLA and OMG...by that time i was upstairs and OMG THE FELLA WAS A BIG BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest I've ever seen.

Then the guard said, Ini BIAWAK la amoi. LOL. My parents laugh ahha, CICAK BESAR. Luckily i was not at home alone, i think I would have passed out! haha. I see cockroach also can faint, imagine this!

Top 10 disadvantages when the golf course is just a few rows behind ur house,
you get to see all these FREAKY AND EEKY REPTILES and MONKEYS LOADS. =( I got chased by a monkey before. BAH...

I never want to go near a DAM REPTILE anytime soon.

No comments: