Monday, June 1, 2009

JUNE BABY JUNE

omggg omgg. JUNE is here ALREADY?

I didn't really realised June was here till, this am i took a LOOK at my handphone and OMG 1/6.
aww man.

6 months flew by just like that, WOW. boo. now I don't even know if I want that or NOT? haha.
June started off with a pretty GOOD KICK.

At 7 am, which I consider an UNEARTHLY HOur during the Holls, my mum BARGED into my room and ELAINE CHIN, wake up we're going jogging at Taman Tun. WTH.

Glad i got my arse dragged out, I managed to jog 5 km within 45 minutes. SLOW POKE. I think I would't have been able to do that if I didnt do that 10 laps stint on Saturday. =D

The best thing, not only did I get to exercise, I finished my CPT DRAFT. HOHO. one assignment done. =D
So far holls, have BEEN BORING. LOL. all I do daily is stare at this BOX. =D seriously, I was actually CRAVIng for Lectures. MADENNING.
oo. MY NS letter has arrived, while quite a while ago. Stupid thing. Came along with a bus ticket. anyway, haha too bad i'm not going not Wai Kar and I would have been partners in suffering at NS. =D Port Dickson, wonder what damage you can do there? XD

Had a THE MOST FAB shopping time with Zhuxiao and Zheng Yi last thursday. =) you cant stop having fun when these two are with you. =D

we shopped till we dropped. and Zx always has this thing against me for being fickle minded, ahha, she experienced it herself that day. LOL.

HAHA. I daresay, I'm kinda PRO at auto now. =) soon, I'll get my P from Mummy. I hope. I drove to zx's house today! =/ It was a great KICK getting to disturb her. =D

This whole precious golden week, will be spent catching up with friends. GAWD. I wanna SHOP. =) haha.
4 months till i'm finally LEGAL. BOOYEA.


Wai Kar, I MISS YOU LOADS. =D


I miss the days where I had to wear uniform. =)

ahha. that would save me a lot of trouble randsacking my wardrobe daily.

1 comment:

David said...

well i glad that you have grow a lot. well keep it up. and don't forget to go church hor.
this friend here will continue to keep you in prayer.