Monday, May 25, 2009

Semester Holidays have started and is here to stay for 2 weeks! My long anticipated overdue Break is finally here. =) Happy? Maybe YES maybe NOT.

Spent the weekend doing nothing, CRAVING to go out, BUT boo. didnt get the chance to unless I choose to walk to the mall. =/

Friday night was spent with ana and wk at Rasta. Did the usuall dinner and gossip thing. HAHA. Real great stress relief after exams. speaking of exams, BOO. I hope I did well.

Holidays are full with assignments. Supossed to be doing my Legal paper now but ahha. The usual stuff always occur.

I need to go SHOPPING. Its like a BURNING URGE in me.

i'll continue this later. just on a random note, I'm blogging in Taylor's Library. =) Lifeless sial. I'm here on the first day of my holidays.

No comments: