Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's A Small Small World After All

Remember that song we use to sing in Kindergarden?
"It's a small small world after all"
As a kid, I was like, how can this be possible? The worldd is so big how can it be small?
Somehow, through the years, God revealed to me, the World isn't such a BIG PLACE after all!
First discovery:
My legal lecturer, is my best friend's brother in-law's BEST FRIEND. =/ ahha. so if my legal lecturer ill treats me, hmppp, I'll know what to do. :p
Second discovery:
I thought LAN classes are a waste of time, butttttt I made the biggest discovery of all today during Moral Studies.
I HAVE A LONG LOST COUSIN who is in my LAN class and we have been in the same class for 5 months now and I didn't even know we were related. LMAO.
Well, apparently he says he remembers me. Seen me when I was a kid and during last year's family gathering. LOL.
hmpp, no wonder he always smiles at me when he sees me. =/
So if you think the WORLD IS A BIG PLACE? think twice! :) your neighbour's might just be related to you!
loves!

No comments: