Saturday, May 23, 2009

1. What are you doing now?
Being utterly depressed because I just failed zx's quiz on fb. =(

2. When was the last time you had fast food?
Monday. Burger King with Zheng Yi. Because McD's was full and we were rushing back to go KIASU. =)

3. Would you spend money on food or clothes?
CLOTHES. No food also nvm, SHOPPING more important.

4. How much do you love your parents?
Words cant describe.
Mummy and Daddy, you better note this! I know you guys read my BLOG ok.

5. Who was the last person who called you?
Hui Ning. =)

6. What would you do to someone you hate very much?
Wouldn't want to reveal the plans I have up my sleeve.

7. How much would you spend to make someone you love happy?
I'll do anything if he deserves it.

8. What is the last movie you watched?
Night at the Museum 2!

9. Who did you watch it with?
my girlfriends.

10. Where are you now?
In my room on the bed doing this dang tag.

11. What were you doing 7 hours ago?
painting my nails. =/

12. Who are you thinking of?
secret. =)

13. What is the one thing you are regretting now?
not buying that pair of pink heels at Vincci just now. BOO.

14. Your happiest moment today?
When Daddy bought a new LCD tv today. It's all MINE. HHAA.

15. What do you think is not sufficient each day?
I need 72 hours a day.

16. What is the best thing happend to you last month?
Malaysian Studies FINALLY ENDED.

17. Do you use maxis, digi, u-mobile or celcom?
MAXIS Was going broke msging using digi.

18. Anywhere you feel like going?
The whole world? but for now, LONDON. I don't know why.

19. Who are you thinking of now?
secret. said so already. =)

20. Who was the last person you hugged?
Zheng YI

21. What is love to you?
when that someone loves me for who I am and not what I'm not.

I tag:
Zheng Yi
Ruzanna
Anabel
Eric
Zhuxiao
anyone who wants to do it! =)

No comments: