Friday, May 8, 2009

Childishness

It somehow amazes me this startling fact.
At the age of 18, you would imagine that one will be matured enough to think and decide.

Well apparently, some people does not know how to.
Respecting someone is VERY IMPORTANT in life. Without respect, it's not going to bring you anywhere near success in life.

Probably one of the smartest thing to do in life to pass a message across, is too tell that person's closest of kin what you need to say.

When I left high school, i left all that high school drama-rama. All that has happened, i forgot it all. I walked out that vey last day of school, only bringing memories with me the bad ones, i left it all there.

Apparently, some people did not think that way. They had that so strong urge to bring along with them that grudge or whatever that has happened in high school along with them and play them all overrrrr like a bloody spoiled tape recorder in college.

If you were to ask me today, what had happened. why did that fight come about or what. I can't even remember seriously.

BUT

some people choose to remember every single detail. EVERY SINGLE MINUTE DETAIL. even up to a simple statement that you have said.

Seriously what in the world is wrong? You like my name so much? every single thing that has happened, you choose to use the name ELAINE CHIN as a source of problem?
Well, I know I have a nice name thank you.

The thing that amaze me is wth you talk about me. LIAR. You talk about ppl, but it's yourself you're talking about all the while.

Well, seriously I dont have time for all ur childish crap. You were the one who made me dislike you.

If you really have that so strong desire to BITCH about me, why dont you just pick up the phone and call me and tell me orrrr just say it straight to my face? Let's see what you have to say.

because I know I'm right, i have nothing to FEAR.

No comments: