Friday, May 8, 2009

SUPRISEEEEEE


threesome love!


hahaha. Today started off with me waking up on the wrong side of the bed and the day was started off BAD.



the day was yadadadadaddada.

& when i came homeeee, my phone rang. then this was what happened.



ana: Laineeee, you home yet? what happen heard you very mad today?
me: Nolarr ok already. Where are you?
ana: I'm outsideee ur houseeee! Fasterr open the gate.
me: hahhahaha. nice joke.

and omg. I went to the windowww and I saw WK AND ANA! :)
AHHAAA. They went to OneU and came overr. SMILEESSS. :) hhaa.



guess what they brought? KAYA BALLS. OMG i haven eaten for agessss. :p

You two, I LOVE YOU loads. and nothing can seprate us or come between us. =/

err, WK since you remembered the Kaya balls, the condom thing we write off okie. contra.
Better to eat then to use the condom, wont want Ana to be my kid's Godmother and start teaching my kid SEX at age 3. She seriously said that. :p

No comments: