Monday, July 6, 2009

Live's Tribunals

A blink of an eye and July is here already. =) 7 months of college life has passed and yesh, I love every single minute of it.

I just realised, my dear blog has become kinda dead. ahha, lets blame that on the datelines I have to meet, homework and all the yadadaaa in the world.

Life has been preety boring, the same old boring routine everyday. BAH.

The whole entire week was spent studying for exams, acc and econs. Pheww..I thought I was going to flunck Acc, but no I didnt. =) Saturday was detstress day. the best destress, SHOPPING. =) but then sadly, something really spoiled my mood that day, ahha, no point mentioning it. dont want to remember what had happened. so yea Boo.

Our class video is finally done! =) Stupidity. Why oh Why must we have a magazine and an e-magazine? LOL. but it was fun pulling it together. oh wells.

I dont think I'm going to like July. Non stop exams and all. But ahha, there's a little jeez to make this month a little more fun, someonee is turning 18 in a few days time. ahha. the Dai Ka Jie. =)

Gahhh, I hate the fact that I have yet to convince my dad that I can drive alone. Bah. irritating sial pestering daily. Mummy gave me her Pass dy now its daddy. BAh. and and I want my car, but no daddy has to be smart enough and insists that he wants to wait for carplate no. so pleaseeeeeeee, Car registration numbers faster roll and oh yesh, Ringgit would you just depreciate nicely for a few days? =) I'll be gratefull forever. haha.

Sometimes in life
you never seem to expect what will come around
&
how you're able to handle such situations.

I guess
I just have to learn to accept things the way they are
since it's
already going to happen
&
there's no way I can stop it
I might just as well
learn to let go.


life's never going to be the same.

I admit that. no denying.

No comments: