Monday, July 27, 2009

LOUD 2009

finally, after a week of back to back assesments from maths to legal to ESL to an econs assignment, I'm finally done with those. Well, I thought so, Unfortunately....NO.

for the next 3 weeks I have another NiCe great weeks of assesments, the final curtain call to GRAB those internal marks. gawd, I need my internal marks and my scholarship.
Last night, was my only chance to BREATHE and have fun. =) LOUD 2009 at DUMC was my destination. It has been ages since I went to an evangelistical rally! haha. remembered those days where Planet Shakers use to come to my church and how fun it was being CREW and the pain of it, when the next am, your jaws are aching from smilling and your voice lost, ALL FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD. =)

HUI NING. =)

hui ning, wai kar and me. Anabel YEE. You're missing. =(



No comments: