Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Missing you deeply.

A year has past since you left,
but yet it seems like you're still a part of me.
I still long for you sometimes and miss you and wish you were here with me all this time.

you were always there for me
a pillow to cry on
someone to share good and sad times.
I miss the way you use to be my alarm clock
i use to hate it but
now that you're gone, i wish i could do anything to have you back as my alarm clock.
I miss the sounds of your footsteps everwhere
scaring me all the way sometimes.
I miss the way how I use to laugh at you being the biggest Ah Long ever.
the fact that i always had to share my food with you
and even worst sometimes
MY BED.

when you left,
it was as if my whole world collapsed.
i was numb and sick
i didnt know how i could continue without you.
1 year has passed
and your belongings still remain untouched
its as if or as though no one wants to move it

because deep inside we all miss you still.


I hope that what is said in the book "Heaven Is So Real"
that you will be at the fields in Heaven
where no form of pain or suffering exist.

to my dearest dog, Dobby
i love you alot and indeed i do miss you alot.
i wish you were here right now
to lick me and kiss me the way you always do.

and dear girl,
you're irreplacable.

No comments: