Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Hello world. =) in 4 more hours, we shall say goodbye to 2009 and Hello 2010.
2009 has been one good year and I hope that 2010 would even be better. =)
2010 brings about a new chapter in my life and to the life of others.
Come 11 jan 2010, I would officially be a first year LAW student of Uni Of Reading, UK. and this marks the awesome begining of my career as a lawyer! Finally childhood dream ACHIEVED.

31 December 2009

the day is not over yet but oh wells, i think I had a great time today. A day that has maked me satisfied and contented with the way i choose to end the year. Finally satisfied my cravings of SUBWAY todayyyy and a very sinful indulgence of Baskin Robbins. Oh wells, its NYE a girl is allowed some fun on her tastebuds right? =D thanks for comming along. and and I coulnd't even eat dinner just now. my Stomach is like BLOATED. ugh. =(

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS. =)

have a GREAT LONG LIST but shall post the top ones in my list here as A REMINDER. =D

1. NO PROCASTINATING

and so this word exist in everyone's life. oh wells I shall choose to Kick it aside and say GOODBYE to the days where assignments are completed the day before it is due. =)




2. No more UNECESSARY LATE NIGHTS

gee. this is something I am guilty off. lights off at 3 am daily? LOOLs. i cant afford that because I wont wanna be sleeping in lectures or sleeping while driving. =s


3. NO MORE SHOPPING SPREES.


no more SHOPPING SPREES till many many months later. the amount i spent this holidays? SHOCKINg. enough to feed people for 6 months. =(


4. SELF CONTROL





ugh been loosing my temper very easily this days and so it's time to CONTROL and CONTROL and CONTROL. =) Bury the cat in the bag when I need too.


5. Be a NICER PERSON.



=) am already nice enough but No i should be less mean. =/


my top 5 NY resolutions. better make sure I keep it as for the rest I shall just keep it where its save and sound. =)

A Shoutout to all. =D

kepada semua orang di luar situ, saya ingin meminta maaf kepada semua atas kesalahan saya atau perbuatan saya yang telah menyinggung perassan kalian.





Saya ingin meminta ampuan daripada semua pada hari ini. Semoga saya dimaafkan dan segala yang pahit, sila buangkan dan hanya tinggalkan yang manis. =D

k my BM sucks already. =( must practice using it if not next time I shall just look at the judge and smile and Say Oh saya yea sudah lupa macam mana mau cakap BM, saya cakap english boleh? And wheee I shall get kicked out of the courtroom. =D

I need to go get ready already for COUNTDOWN. +D can't wait to see everyone. =D

update after new year


&

HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD!









No comments: