Friday, January 8, 2010

Gummy Bears <3

I have survived 1 week of uni. =) not that lectures has started besides orientation the whole week. *biggie yawns* but YES i survived it. =D
The begining week of 2010 will somewhat be a very memorable time of the month as we tried to cramp in every single piece of fun and randomness we could into the week before uni actually started.
The BIG BANG for 2010 started of with NYE. Spent NYE with the same group of people as last year and again and and HAD AN AWESOME time. =D what better way is there than to usher in the new year with friends. =D
2 January 2010
headed over to anthea's place to give Kane a b'day suprise. it was kinda amusing watching him blow those candles. =D
5 January 2010
The day where Zhuxiao finally showed off her driving skills to the world like for REAL. =D ok this is pay back time for what she wrote on my FB status. =)
review in summary: I think she was very lucky that day that i didnt have breakfast that am or else I would have puked in the car. =s HAHAHAHA. as to quote Anabel. "she loves the brake so much there is not a need for us to get life insurance"
ok la, not going to be MEAN to you so yes her driving skills improved when we were on the way home. THANK GOD.
It was just great spending time just us 3 and doing all sorts of random things and yes yes. =D


9 January 2010
The last weekend of my holls. =D now this was FUNNER. I think I laughed so much till my jaws actually hurt.
it was a day that we decided to go famish ourselves with SS 15 food. =D come to think of it, I really miss the food there! =) we satisfied every single temptation from JOJO to Snowflake. =D
i think FOOD wasnt the main thing that day, it was my great awesomeeeeeeeee street smartness of driving anti-traffic all the way along the road in front of Taylors. actually I dont know what happen to me but I seriously did not realise for a split second the road was a one way road until Jitve and Li Tjen started LAUGHING and zx went OMGGGGGGG. =D


and and so classes has started. =) "JOY" and I survived driving to uni for a week, but next week SOBS la have to go there EARLY because why Taylors management must be so KIND to everyone and let everyone with the green sticker park inside and hence therefore we have to go early to GRAB parking. =(
Went back to MC yest and and saw everybody. =D nostalgic moments. and and today after class I went to MPH at Ou and the awesome Li Tjen was there. *she made me type this* and we had a SUPER fast update session. =D
it amuses me the way you react to things. =)




















No comments: