Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ramblings


You know how they always say let it go and don't carry things into the New Year? i shall do that right now. RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE all I want too then POOFF bye bye. =)



I totally hate it when adults think that we the younger TEENY BOPPER generation are a bunch of immature group of people. Please think twice. At the age of 18 we are all already LEGAL in the eye's of the law. So we're not a bunch of COW HEAD people who would allow you to say whatever you want to our face just because you think you're older and WHAT you have more COW BRAINS?



I hate doing stuff like that but sometimes you just have to be A TOTAL BITCH and not be nice to everyone and anyone because sooner or later someone woud just take advantage of you and spit back in your face.



I mean just because you think, oh I'm a parent and oh i have a BLOODY degree, I have the right to OH AWESOMELY show off my SKILLS and spit at your face? hey Sir you've gotta the wrong girl sorry. So just because you think that OHHH what is this girl, a "leng mui" 18 years only i can say or do anything or command or whatever? HELLO. Look again. If you think I'm your typical kinda ohhh so scared of parents kinda thing guess you got the wrong girl alone.
Oh so you think that I'm daddy's little girl like your daugther? HAHA. wrong girl again.


Why do you think I have the capability of being a Lawyer? not becase I can memorise cases from A-Z and all. to become one, it takes Skill and passion and its a talent born into us. You think that i would actually be SCARED just because you kinda tried to threatened me in some way or the other? hey and you think that you're so GREAT?



Sorry MR. you better please think twice next time before you open you GODDAM MOUTH. not that I was scared of you or anything, i was just being NICE by not giving you what you deserve straight to your face.



And anyway as for people like you, oh wells no reason for me to get angry or hurt by you. i dont need more Wrinkles like your wrinkled face. No thanks please. =)



SO THERE IT IS ALL OUT....... =D


hahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaha

you looked like this to me just now. =D

No comments: