Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gabbing Over Noodles

Now I finally know why GOD gave us the gift of speech. XDDDD it's not only to communicate with the world but, it's also useful for GABBING and speaking of His great Love for us. =) I really THANK GOD for the gift of speech His given to me and for the greatest GABBING partners I have. Phew, I were to start listing down everything, I think it will be equivalent to the no. of cases Lexis Nexis has. and BOYY thats ALOT ALOT!

Gabbing over Noodles.

This week has been a very very good week and I believe that CHANGES are finally taking place in my life and in the coming days and months and that great and awesome and mighty things are going to happen. =D It will happen if we start believing.

Gabbing over Noodles is definitely the HIGHLIGHT of the week! after a great and moving and changing and awesome CF...and a great de-briefing, we were left with two choices, movie or dinner. =/ and so cutthewholelongstory short. MZ and I chose food over movie and boy didn't we make the MOST RIGHT CHOICEEE. XDDDDDDD

Face to Face at SS 15 was the crime scene. where 2 hungry overworked law students finally could just sit down and GAB GAB GAB about life and everything under the sun and the cheesy moon.

Life's greatest lessons were learned and and there was just so much to TALK and LAUGH about. Boyy I do pity those patrons beside us for all those LAUGHTER and noises we were making when all they wanted was a good bowl of PAN MEE after a long day and here they are facing two noisy girls laughing their heads off. Won't be surprised if we find a letter from a legal firm in our post box suing us for Psychiatric Damage. XD

Somehow when we are faced with troubles, we just keep them to ourselves and then just be MUTE about it and wonder if we're the only looser in this world feeling the way we feel. =/ but when we begin to open up and share and what not then only we do realise that there are other people out there on the same boat as us. =D

It took me a long time to be OK and just move on and and just be me again and definitely I do not want to go through that whole roller coaster ride again for it wasn't a nice oneee. trust me. but then life is like a roller coaster, no matter how we still have to face life and embrace whatever that comes towards us.

The more we talked the FUNNIER it became because sudd we realised EHH everything is SO SIMILAR! Like we're dealing with the same case posed to us just that our clients are diff. =)

I learned a lot from what I've been through all this years and I have learned a lot but am yet to learn life's greatest lesson. =/ but there's one thing I learned, never ever ASSUME for assumptions brings you no where except to a higher level of PAIN. who likes to be in PAIN. no one right????

So gabbing partner, we're in this together right. XD so hence we shall stop thinking about all the wonders and the stars of the world for its definitely not going to bring us anywhere near soon. =D


xoxo

No comments: