Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

For My Dearest Mummy,

My Friend.

"At first you know her simply as a mother,
somebody good at taking care of you,
At teaching and protecting and defending
and watching everything you do..

At first you know her simply as a mother,
but something lovely happens through the years,
For every time she warms you
with her kindness,
every time she has a hand to lend,

You come to know her just a little better
to know her as a person..
and a friend."

Dearest Mummy!
I know you'll read this! =)

Thanks for just being MY MUM
which I know is not easy having to tolerate all
that this little princess of yours throws at you. =)

But you
always stood by me day and night
patiently and full with tolerance.

The trust you have placed in me as i grow
I'll safeguard it with all my heart and treasure it.

To my dearest MUM.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

<3

No comments: