Monday, May 31, 2010

What You Need Is More Than What You Have

May came and flew by just like that. (: and in a few more minutes June would be rolling in.

5 months have flew past and there's only a few more months left in 2010. Is it me or has time this year flew faster than ever before?

Finals is in a matter of a months time and GOOD LORD I don't even know where I am going to find the time to cramp all WHAT I HAVE TO CRAMP into my head. =D

What I am looking forward too is what is waiting after FINALS but before that, there is still writing credit to be done with and and STUDYING. UGH.

So far May has been the most awesome month. =D the most amazing things in my life has happened in May and and alot more! =D wheee.

There's just so much to say and do but AHHA.

THE PILLOW IS SCREAMING MY NAME. =D

You promised me you would always be there for me and never to leave me alone. (: and that's my drug to keep going. XD

No comments: