Saturday, March 1, 2008

You're All I've Ever Wanted and Needed.

The game of love is never a easy one.
Once you start, there's no turning back.
Everytime I look and think of you, I'll always wonder when I'll win this battle of Love.

Everything seems so tough when I'm the one playing the game right now.
a game of chase for a child is time of fun, but for me, it seems like I'm chasing eternity.
Sometimes, I feel so defeated and I just want to stop. it seems so hard. My heart and brain and the inner voice in me tells me otherwise.

I look and reflect at myself and ask myself what's all this about? But I never seem to find the answer for maybe the answer lies in you.

Nothing seems to be going my way. I guess everything is just so wrong.
There's those who love me out there but I choose to turn them down for all I want is you. But it seems like I'm fooling and kidding myself.

All I need is you.