Thursday, March 20, 2008

Summing up

School has started again and gone are the days of lying around, sleeping in late and being lazy. In short, holidays are over and school term is here to stay.

Holidays has been really good as I finally had the time to recharge my inner energy.

Exam results are back and it's not what I expected but still on the whole I'm quite ok with it. Guess we just have to learn to be satisfied with what we have and strive and aim to do better next time. :)

I finally came to realise that 24 hours in a day is not enough. I need at least 48 hours in a day. There's so much to do train for marathon, study and completing assignments and all yadadada.

So much to do so little time.

I hate it when I'm stuck in the middle of something. Everybody seems to start pointing fingers here and there. and you just don't know where to go or whose side to be on.

got to get back to soul searching on mitosis and meiosis. toodles!

2 comments:

david santos said...

To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

Thank you

WonDerNooB said...

Quote Jeric: bloggers are emo.