Monday, March 10, 2008

Exams Aftermath

Everthing seems so serene and tranquility seems to be flooding me this past few days eversince exams ended. Never the less I have have loaded with preparations of a function. :)
seems like this pile of workload that I have seems to keep my mind off a lot of thoughts and I'm really gratefull for that.


Jumper's a great movie but saddening enough I has to leave halfway during the show as I had some family discussion to go to so I had to leave. The movie is fab. It just makes you wish you could just jump from place to place and escape from all worries and miseries.


Have to go get back to the preparations.... :) Just hope and pray that everyone will have a blast!!!


Sitting by the window, waithing for you to appear. It's never easy but I'll wait. I love you more than anything in this world. You are apart of me and I'm apart of you. A year has past since we last saw each other, but We both know, our love never changed. I want you and I need you.