Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's All About Me, Exams and Books.

Exam fever is here and is here to stay till Wednesday!
It's been non-stop nerding and hard-core studying this past few days.
Ugh. My concentration enzymes seems to be only most active after 7 pm before that, it's totally denatured! :) Seems like it needs to be at room temperature to react rapidly.

I don't seem to feel the studying kick in me as my papers don't start again until Tues. :)

Can't wait for exams to finish!!!! I'm like rotting at home. The ads in the newspapers are just so tempting!!!! Everywhere is having biggie reductions and I'm stuck at home, studying with my books. :( Everything seems to tempting......food..shopping...name it all!!!!

Today is the 1'st of March and this is my 50'th post...lol...blogging indeed is addictive. :)

Random things:
1. I have not been watching tv for a week.
2. There's stiil 256 days to SPM.
3. I'm craving for Big Apple...
4. Anabel dreamt that me,she,wai kar, kee chong,jon. all of us were swimming at Sunway playing with seawhales. lol.

Today is a start of a new month. hope this is a new begining. I'm sick of waiting. I want to make dreams realities.