Friday, May 23, 2008

Freedom

WHOOTS!!!!!

exams are finally over. phew. Just can't describe how happy i am. It's like a big..Big..BIG burden has been lifted off my shoulders!
three weeks of exams. wow

Caffeine has been my best friend. keeping me awake at all times. sleepless nights where counting sheeps won't work. thinking of you didn't help either.

it's finally time the shopaholic is able to break free. I'm starting tomorrow!!!! Shopping!!!!
I know the way I said it that day sounded so white chick. lol. :)

daddy and mummy. better make sure you guys go to the bank and withdraw extra cash this month. Your darling princess is going to burn a hole in your pockets.

WEEEE!!!!!!!! i'm going shopping tomorrow!!!!

Will update later. Want to go watch teee veeee.
I have not watched tv for 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: