Saturday, May 31, 2008

When You Look Me In The Eye


having all the free time for now doesn't bring about any good as I hope it had. well i'm not exactly complaining and all but with all the time i've finally figured out my life or rather I hope i have done so. lol.
emotions are like a waterfall. They keep pouring over you like there's no tomorrow. you're stuck in my mind and soul. for a moment if anyone told me i'll fall for you when we first met, i'll say that the person is crazy and utterly mad. But now as time goes by and as the world keeps spinning, i've finally came to my senses.

it's getting crazier by the day. you're all over my mind. i just can't breathe, eat or sleep without even thinking about you. memories we have flow back like a slide show playing in my mind.

i wonder day by day. has all this started since you dropped the bombshell on me. i wish i had the answers to my questions. it seems all so strange and weird that i ould have actually fallen for you.

i'm utterly lost for words when it comes to you. i guess some thing were and are meant to be while some are just not.

probably we both need time. time to actually figure ourselves out and put out our old flames.

till then. we both know what we want.

No comments: