Saturday, May 10, 2008

Making A Commitment

My brain is totally full and I'm unable to absorb anymore.

I find it really interesting when I flip through my church weekly bulletin and one section that always captures my attention is the column on B'days and Anniversaries. stated there are couples who will be celebrating their annivesary that week.

what's so interesting about that? well the big fat numbers that state how long they are married always amuses me. 45 years, 50 years, 60 years and so on..... How can a couple stay married for so long? or rather how can one stay married to their spouse for such a long period of time?

I basically just can't imagine how. lol. Maybe what Jason said was true. I'm probably just not ready for any commitments or such that may be true or maybe not. who knows? only God knows?

I really salute ppl who can actually stay married for so long. i can't even last a year in a relationship talk to me about say 30 years? lol.

Probably it's all about changing your mindset and all. oh wells. haha. we'll know when the time comes wouln't we?

elaine is going to run 5 km this sunday. i'm forced into this one. haha. it's some thing for asthma day. daddy's company is going to support so its a big COMPULSORY for all Director's to go including spouse and children. pfft. probably it'll do me good. i need the exercise and the fresh air. my skin's all crinkly due the fact that i sit in the a/c room 24/7 nerding. haha

I think what leanne says is true, I'm starting to get addicted to running marathons. oo.

No comments: