Wednesday, April 15, 2009

>3

*GRINS and GIGGLES*
Legal SR is over and done with! :) Pheww..
I think I did enough to get an A for First sem. I need that A to get my acceptance letter from Law School. >.<
Ahha. I realised something, Lawyers are bad at Math. Totally.

Case study 1:
Legal class with Mr. David Chong.
My legal lecturer here, was attempting to calculate majority votes, and he was taking such a long time. he turned around and smiled, can anyone calculate the total. =.=
we calculated and so did he. different answers kept comming from him.

In the end, he finally admitted, errr I haven done math for 12 years. LOL.
Luckily he's not my Math lecturer. :)


Case study 2:
Legal SR exam, Mrs. Wendy Loo as the invidualator.
She was writting the time on the board, indicating reading time, writting time, warning time and finish. I was looking at her calculation of time and wondered, huh, 1 hour reading time?
thenn we suddenly realised, ehhh she write all wrong already! ahhaaaa.

Jurisdction: Lawyers cant do Math. (maybe only the legal lecturers at Taylors. :p) haha.

Econs and maths and acc and legal again next week and next next week.
HARDCORE TIMEEE.... ahha.


loves!

No comments: