Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random land

I need my beauty sleep. Gah. Another week of college has just flew by......whoosh. Time seems to be ticking and every minute is like a second.

Friday was a holiday because all our dear lecturers went for Camp, so while they had fun, we had holiday! Faboulosa. :) But sadly, it wasnt much of a holiday...i went crazy differentiating e^(x) and ln. >.<

Enough with college stuff. I dont want to bore myself typing it. I just realised. I have a compulsive obsession. No its not Food. Its SHOPPING. Shush, I just realised that I have become a PURE SHOPAHOLIC. every visit to the mall, i'm bound to spend money, clothes, shoes, bag or whatever it may be. I feel that sudden rush of happiness in me everytime i purchase something, or when i see something, I must have though i dont really need it kind of thing.

I really have to STOP spending money. at this rate i'm spending, i'm going broke. With economic meltdown this days, i think i have to start saving. something, i have to learn to do so....before i dry up daddy's bank account. :)

Oh yesh, I'm finally going to get my ticket to freedom! Driving exam is on the 11th May. :) The thing is now, my slope is better than parking. :( i have to work on my parking. stupid tiangs.

I have to say, i'm rather proud of myself. When i was still in high school even as young as Form 1, i use to say, when i learn driving, never ever would I want to go on the Sony slope driving manual. it went on and on all the years. Finally driving lessons started and ahha, I never used that slope to go home. Karma has it all, yesterday am, when my mum was on that slope, i said, hmpp....i think i'm never going to go on this slope driving manual. :)

Unfortunately, that afternoon, Mr. Chua had something great awaiting me, he told me to go home using the Sony slope. i was WTHF. SHIT. i was panicking, this cant be happening right? I told him, Uncle, can use the slip road there got no jam. That did not work. You scared of slope meh, your slope better than parking dont tell me you scared arr here. And sooo, with all the courage I had in me, I went on that slope. I was so scared i didnt dare look anywhere, I was petrified.

What petriefied me most was, when he said, ehh later you better balance properly got nice car behind. I took a sneak peek into the mirror. A S 280 was behind me. SIE lor. Somemore the fella was kinda close to my car. GOD SAVE ME. phew..when the lights turn green, I succeded in balancing and went up that slope. :) and so that was my greatest achivement. Conquering my biggest nightmare. Gah.


Back to maths....



I woke up this morning, with memories that mage me smile. ;/


No comments: