Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometimes there are just times in oyur life, where you feel queasy about life and you start questioning all there is about life. Some people question, when will they die, I question the main reason, WHY WAS I BORN. simple question that boggles through the mind, a question with an undefinite answer.

Saturday nights used to be spent at the mall, supper with mum and dad, youth meetings and ahha. But now, Saturday nights are spent catching up on lectures, homework and all that you can possible dread of college workload. What in the world has happened? I thought entering college phase meant more freedom more life and all? So now, its like so what you have all the freedom in the world, but you fail to find time to enhoy it? preety meaningless it becomes. :)

This week has been punched full with assesments and homeworks. had my esl assesment, and whoots, i was totally unprepared, sat there and shot every question Ms. Julianne shot my direction. I better kick this habit of mine. :)

anwaysss. I officialy hate my driving instructor. Next time, I'm so not going to keep quiet when he scolds me. come to think of it, it was so not me to just keep quiet. Paying to get scolding? Cool.

blog later... notebook running out of batt. :) back to econsssssssss.....ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: